The Interactive Teller will provide sales and service support for Member-based business in a manner that is professional, friendly, and compliant with all policies and procedures. In doing so, the Interactive Teller will proactively recommend and refer new and alternative financial services to Members that best fit their financial needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for basic and complex member service ITM directed interactions related to member accounts including but not limited to
o Deposits, Withdrawals and Payments
o Account information
o Share Drafts
o Share Certificates
o Money Markets
o Share and Lending Rates and Terms
o Shared Branching
o Monitor transactions to avoid losses to Member and KEMBA from fraud
· Identify and recommend new and alternative services to Members that will properly fit their financial needs
· Assist other Interactive Tellers, Departments, and retail Branch with work as needed
· Meet or exceed assigned service and productivity goals established for this position
· Perform all duties in a manner that is 100% compliant with KEMBA policies and procedures
o Provide friendly and member centric service for all requests
· In addition to KEMBA’s Corporate Office Attire and Grooming Standards, ITM Tellers must comply with ITM appearance standards related to on-camera member service:
o Black or White ‘KEMBA Wear’ tops must be worn daily.
o A KEMBA Green Scarf or Tie may be added.
· Develops an understanding of Credit Union history, philosophy, organization, policies, and operational procedures
· On a self-directed basis, continue to improve individual level of competency through training and certification on established educational programs
· Must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions:
· Performs other duties as required by management
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Prior teller experience or equivalent
· Prior experience in a sales/customer service environment
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Must value a high degree of accuracy
· Professional demeanor and ability to be “On Stage” for extended periods maintaining a positive attitude
· Must be able to easily adapt to quick changes in pace or workload
· Excellent communication skills via screen presence, tone, and appropriate grammar
· Basic PC skills (Windows)
· Willing to work a flexible schedule
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with abilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee must be able to sit for long periods of time. This position is performed form a seated position. Use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.